Hey! We re-branded as "The Stamp" which you can access from here: https://the-stamp.com

The Hatchery


Overall Score
Owner Privileges
Team Trust
Other Risk
Higher score is always better


This smart contract has been reviewed by George Stamp. This is a NFT smart contract that generates yield from tokens minted and owned by its users. This can be used in an interactive web3 application that leverages the technological possibilities.

This project is a high-yield NFT, wherein each Egg NFT minted costs 0.5% more than the last, and 0.5% of the value (excluding fees) of the 200 NFTs following a user's purchase are allocated to that user. The rate of return a user gets depending upon the amount of additional NFTs that have been sold is recorded as 201 constant values in the smart contract.

George Stamp found no backdoor in this smart contract.

Contract Details

Blockchain: BNB Smart Chain.
Coin: BNB.
Application type: NFT yield farming.
Daily ROI: N/A, inconsistent rates of return dependent upon how quickly new buyers come in.

The lottery system distributes rewards to the second to last minted token’s owner.
The winner of the lottery gets 75% of the lottery pool. The remaining 25% remains in the pool to incentivize in getting into the next lottery distribution.

Function signatures: https://pastebin.com/Ws63VzPV


We found no backdoor in this NFT smart contract.

Owner Privileges

Yield interest that was not claimed goes to an abandoned balance that is recoverable by the owner. This happens when someone sells its NFT before reaching the max payout, the difference is claimable by the owner.

startSale - allows minting once and for all.
setBaseURI - changes the URI the NFT is pointing at - which can be a JSON metadata file.
setBaseExtension - changes the extension from which the URI points at, to be a JSON file or something else.
updateConstants - changes daily interest (only once).


Deposit: 8% (not modifiable by owner):
- 3% to developer,
- 5% to the lottery pool.

Referral fee from deposits: 4% (not modifiable by owner).
Referrals must have minted at least once to receive referral fees.


This is a fairly complex NFT smart contract (standard ERC721). Users can buy (mint) NFTs and they are used to generate yield.

The interoperability is interesting here and may allow for a more interactive web3 experience.

Team Trust

Team is not known and has an inactive community.

Other Risk

This is a NFT smart contract (standard ERC721) with tokens generating interests. It relies on funds invested to payout existing users. If the contract reaches $0 then investors will not be paid out anymore.

The lottery distribution is deterministic.


This contract has been audited by a human.
Only invest what you can afford to lose.
DYOR - Do your own research