Hey! We re-branded as "The Stamp" which you can access from here: https://the-stamp.com

Atomilk BUSD


Overall Score
Owner Privileges
Team Trust
Other Risk
Higher score is always better


This smart contract has been reviewed by George Stamp. The team behind this contract willingly corrected a vulnerability to protect their investors and deserves trust for this.

This is a fork of Wealth Mountain with many differences, among those differences are bug fixes.

Contract Details

Chain: BNB Smart Chain.
Token: BUSD
Dapp Type: Yield farm / ROI.
Daily ROI: 1.5% to 5%.
Minimum deposit: 100 BUSD.
Referral bonus:
- 3% to referral,
- 3% to both referral and referree during the presale phase,
- referral bonus are only stakable.

Presale phase:
- only one function can be triggered: presale(),
- minimum stake is 200 BUSD and maximum is 2000 BUSD,
- 20% of the stake amount stays in the contract, 40% to the owner, for a total of 60%.


There is no backdoor in this smart contract that allows malicious activity by a third party or the team.

Owner Privileges

Owner privileges:
prelaunch - initializes the prelaunch phase.
start - initializes the contract, can only be done after the prelaunch.
changeManager - changes the manager power.
getParameters - returns modifiable parameters to control fees and bonuses in the contract.

Manager privileges:
changeParams - changes modifiable parameters: mostly fees & bonuses.
airdropBonus - fills TVL and gives an equal amount of referral bonus to the designated user.
airdropDeposit - fills TVL and airdrops a given amount to the user that is staked as a deposit. This was used to migrate investors.
userInfoByAccount - returns deposits information of a given user.


Deposit fee: 8% (not modifiable by owner):
- that amount may go towards the developer + manager or to the TVL,
Withdraw fee: from 25% to 5% (not modifiable by owner):
- that amount may go towards the developer + manager or to the TVL,
- the % depends on the amount withdrawn, the higher the dividend the higher the fee.

Presale: check contract details.


This is a fork of Wealth Mountain with differences, among them includes a fix on a missing condition check that made it to many forks that did not bother to correct it. The developer has put substancial effort in thie contract that shows a resolve to make it into a success.

Team Trust

Team is unknown and the project's community is small & active. There was an involontary backdoor exploitable by owner in a previous version of this contract, and the owner willingly corrected the issue, re-deployed and migrated previous user bases to make it as seemless as possible with no fund loss. Props to the team!

Other Risk

This is a yield farm application that relies on new funds being invested, if the contract reaches $0 then investors will not be paid out.

The team has shown extremely positive attitude towards their community in handling a vulnerability that has been since fixed. It is likely they will do anything in their power to make the project using this contract a success.


This contract has been audited by a human.
Only invest what you can afford to lose.
DYOR - Do your own research